Academic Registrar at mountains of the Moon University is responsible with matters concerning academics and other students related issues. The following, are the services performed by the Registrar academics office.
- Is responsible for the administration and organization of Academic matters, including admission of undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Is responsible for admissions and supervise mature entrance examinations
- Maintains students register and register of graduate of the University
- Organizes graduations, academic activities and other ceremonies of the University
- Establishes and maintains a database including examinations records and issue transcripts and certificates
- Coordinates academic activities of schools and publish university calendars and time tables for all activities
- Supervises the University examinations and academic publications
- Organizes and develops the University alumni Association.
- Draws the Academic program of every year and communicates to the relevant stakeholders.
The Registrar Academic Department is currently headed by:
Mrs. Grace Kazooba Nyakahuma
M Ed (History Education – MUK), BA Ed. (MUK) Cert . in Counseling & Community Dev’t
DIFFERENT UNITS IN THE REGISTRAR ACADEMICS DEPARTMENT.
ADMISSIONS & REGISTRATION UNIT
Ms. Christine Kobugabe
MBA (MMU), BBA (MUBS), Cert. Monitoring & Evaluation (MMU)
Ms. Veronica Kabasomi
MPAM (Human Resource Mgt -MMU), BA Ed. (MUK),
Cert. Project Mgt & Acco.(KDC), Cert. Child Protection & Safeguarding(KDSC)
ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS AND CEREMONIES UNIT
Ms. Dinah Kabazira K.
MEPP (Educational Policy & Planning) (MUK), BA.Ed.(MUK)