By: Brens Willie Wambedde and Phillip Tumwebaze The Belgian Minister for Development Cooperation Hon. Caroline…
DETAILED ADDENDUM TO BIDS NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
- Mountains of the Moon University allocated funds in the Financial Year (FY) 2022/2023 to be used for the procurement and supply of goods and services. The University hereby invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the:
- PURCHASE OF UNIVERSITY VEHICLES AND A MOTORCYCLE
|No||Subject of procurement||Procurement Ref No.||Qty.||Bid security Amount (UGX)|
|1||Double Cabin (crew cab) Pickup Vehicles (right hand drive, Four-wheel drive) tropicalized, Year of manufacture 2022 most recent model, Water cooled engine 2.3L-2.4L||MMU/SUPLS/2022-2023/00001 (Lot 1)||2||6,000,000/=|
|2||Passenger Bus minimum 65-seater, (right hand drive), Year of manufacture 2022 most recent and current model, Gross weight minimum 16000kg, Water cooled diesel engine not exceeding 8.0L||MMU/SUPLS/2022-2023/00001(Lot 2)||1||6,750,000/=|
Yamaha brand, Model WR155R, Release date 2022, Engine type (liquid cooled ,4-stroke, SOHC, 4-VALVE)
|MMU/SUPLS/2022-2023/00001 (Lot 3)||1||N/A.|
- PURCHASE OF ICT ITEMS
|No||Subject of Procurement||Qty||Bid Security Amount (UGX)|
- SUPPLY OF ASSORTED OFFICE FURNITURE.
- RENOVATION OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR FEASIBILITY AND PRE FEASIBILITY-STUDIES OF THE PROPOSED OF FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE COMPLEX BLOCK.
- SUPPLY OF CARPORTS
- PROVISION OF STAFF MEDICAL INSURANCE
- PROVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures as contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal Act (PPDA) 2003 and are open to all bidders from eligible suppliers.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mountains of the Moon University and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in 7(a) from 9:00am to 5:00pm (local time).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below in 7(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 100,000/= (One Hundred Thousand Shillings only). The method of payment will be through Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) Bank Account No. 9030005766329 in Stanbic Bank, Fort-Portal Branch, or 1300036469 in Housing Finance bank and thereafter get a receipt from the University Revenue office in the Main Administration Building Block C.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below in 7(c) at or before 12:30pm on Thursday, 1st December 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated above where applicable. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below in 7(d) at 12:40pm.
- (a) Bid documents may be inspected at the Mountains of the Moon University, Procurement and Disposal Unit (PDU), Block C, Lake Saaka Campus, P. O. Box 837 Fort Portal City.
- Bid documents will be issued from the Mountains of the Moon University, PDU, Block C, Lake Saaka Campus, Fort-Portal City.
- Bids must be delivered to MMU Procurement and Disposal Unit (PDU), Block C, Lake Saaka Campus P. O. Box 837 Fort Portal City.
- Bid Opening will be conducted at the Mountains of the Moon University, Block C, Main Hall, Lake Saaka Campus, Fort Portal City, Thursday, 1stDecember 2022, 12:40pm.
- Proposed Revised Procurement Schedule:
|1||Publishing Bid Notice||21st October 2022|
|Addendum No. 1 issued||18th November 2022|
|2||Bid Closing Date||1st December 2022|
|3||Bid Opening Date||1st December 2022|
|4||Evaluation Process||4th – 12th December 2022|
|5||Display and Communication of the Best Evaluated Bidder Notice||14th December 2022 – 6th January 2023|
Attached are below are copies of the updated bid documents in view of the addendum
This Post Has 0 Comments