The Faculty of Business and Management Sciences (FBMS) recently led by Ronald Aliija- Head of…
Moses Akugizibwe, an Assistant Lecturer in the Faculty of Business and Management Sciences at Mountains of the Moon University (MMU), was elected to represent academic staff on the Human Resource Development Committee of Top Management on November 9, 2023, in accordance with the Human Resource Development Policy as outlined in the MMU Human Resource Manual.
The MMU Human Resource Manual, section 12(3)(4)(ii) provides for the membership of the Human Resource Development Committee of Top Management including subsection (f) One Academic Staff representative.
The composition of Human Resource Development Committee according to the Human Resource Manual and Human Resource Development Policy under section 12 (3)(4)(ii) has the following composition:
- a) Chairperson – Vice-Chancellor.
- b) Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Academic and Outreach;
- c) Deputy Vice-Chancellor –Finance and Administration;
- d) One Academic Staff Representative;
- e) One Senior Administrative Staff Representative;
- f) A representative of Deans/Managers of Academic units;
- g) One Senate Representative;
- h) Person with disability; and
- i) Director Human Resource.
- j) University Secretary;
- k) Academic Registrar; and
- l) Director, School of Graduate Studies
- m) Director Planning, Investment & Development Department.
In a statement, Peter Baranga, the President of the Academic Staff Association of Mountains of the Moon University, congratulated Moses Akugizibwe on his election and offered him best wishes.